• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Sale Iphone 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallans7

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hi I'm selling a white iphone 11 unlocked 64gb . Brand new. still sealed. Pre order receipts also receipt in package with phone. Hoping to find a buyer who can collect if possible as I do not have paypal account nor would I want one either . i would rather not have that kind of information stored online.

Price and currency
£550
Delivery
Special delivery next day
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
On collection or transfer only

Attachments

LewisM

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Reaction score
Hmm, just joined, no feedback, bargain ‘new phone’. Can I ask why you don’t return it rather than lose £200?

Kallans7

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hello yes the reason for not returning it is basically I would be giving a credit note for carphone warehouse they dont refund on the grounds of people changing their minds unfortunately

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Reaction score
Hello yes the reason for not returning it is basically I would be giving a credit note for carphone warehouse they dont refund on the grounds of people changing their minds unfortunately
Before you do anything else add the necessary photos showing your username and today’s date

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Reaction score
I’m closing this, if and when you return please use the report button and a Mod will unlock this thread for you to add the necessary photos

Status
Not open for further replies.