iPhone 11/Pro Photos?

Spiderpig

Distinguished Member
Yeah, developer beta, so I’ll have to wait a week or so for the public beta. Will be interesting indeed.

Cracking photo by the way!

Mulldog

How is everyone uploading photos into forums now TinyPic has gone down the pan please?

Mulldog

Night Mode :laugh:

Attachments

rowedav

Distinguished Member
Looking at these iPhone 11/Pro pictures is very dangerous guys... I start to think about purchasing the phone really badly. :D
Yep, I’ve been mulling it over in my head for days. I do this most years when there’s a decent upgrade or I’m coming to the end of my contract, and I drive myself mad. I can upgrade early from my X next month but I’m not impressed with Vodafone’s deals - there are better out there - and I’m still in contract til Feb, so would have to pay off the remainder of my contract which isn’t ideal, but I could easily recoup that and then some by selling my X on classifieds here.

The sensible thing to do would be just to wait...

Storvay

Good God, some of the photos on here are amazing. Nice one!
Looking forward to be able to use my camera properly.

SteveLA

Picked up the 11 pro today and the camera is amazing and I thought it was good on the XS Max I had. Happy with the upgrade.

2503759C-9C58-484B-AB7C-17DE0110C383.jpeg

929FB2C3-832A-429D-9D2D-0AAD4D429D67.jpeg

Spiderpig

Distinguished Member
I believe it's in the latest public beta. I'm still trying to find a smug-looking hipster wearing a sweater, so I can't say what my experience is yet.

Mulldog

Standard iPhone 11 portrait mode
IMG_0132.jpg

Storvay

Washed my parents’ car yesterday. By the time I was done it was properly dark. The main light is from street lamps.

I’m not a good photographer so didn’t try to optimise anything, just took a couple of snaps. Couldn’t believe how the photos came out though.
283BF994-7662-489F-94A0-B64C50765EA7.jpeg
36AA5F14-F0C6-4719-9813-467EB4C36261.jpeg

christam

Taken under very poor light a few days ago. I couldn't quite believe the difference between what we could see and what the 11 Pro Max saw. No tweaks, just taken in normal photo mode.

IMG_0648.jpeg

The problem with these darkness photos is that I can imagine very few will get what the fuss is about. Meaning that unless you experience it first hand I would find it hard to believe how dark it can be.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...

Latest News

iFi Audio launches iDSD Diablo DAC/Headphone amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy Buds Pro
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra smart phones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Mola Mola debuts Kula integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett