iPhone 11/Pro Photos?

rowedav

Distinguished Member
Quick question as I can’t remember off the top of my head...does the front facing camera on the iPhone 11s have night mode too?

BM08

BM08

There was glass there to protect the lions from him! :rotfl:

Haha really can’t see anything between him and the lions.
Plus he must be a scary boy if the lions need protection from HIM! :p
Don’t worry I know what you meant!

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
Ok not the best composition etc, the purpose was just to try this night mode thing. And wow.
It is hard to believe, but this was a pitch black alley way in Chinatown London. Seriously dark. And no flash used.

A7C63B49-A871-4BBC-B063-82C308E28F07.jpeg

Daz1969

Amsterdam, been there a few times

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
Amsterdam, been there a few times
I was asked to talk at an event, then stayed a bit longer as a few in the audience wanted to talk about a business opportunity. And went to a few estate agents in those areas to step up our move To the Netherlands.
I love London, but after 22 years it’s time for a change :)

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
Looking at these iPhone 11/Pro pictures is very dangerous guys... I start to think about purchasing the phone really badly. :D
It is honestly one of the best ever. The capabilities are just tremendous and that is with deep fusion released. The three cameras of the Pro models complement each other beautifully. The way the app is integrated not just camera but photos as well, is very impressive.
Do it if you can. You won’t be disappointed.

Spiderpig

We don’t have deep fusion yet though, do we? And that doesn’t apply to out door photos, as far as I know it’s for subdued lighting.

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
We don’t have deep fusion yet though, do we? And that doesn’t apply to out door photos, as far as I know it’s for subdued lighting.
Yes Medium to Low Light only. It’s out in Beta now.
On my X medium light was pretty awesome. See example below of my daughter in a pub in Amsterdam. Straight out of camera...
80B512D9-623B-477E-A08D-26DF943B6B2E.jpeg

I can’t wait what deep fusion will add to that.

Spiderpig

Yeah, developer beta, so I’ll have to wait a week or so for the public beta. Will be interesting indeed.

Cracking photo by the way!

Rym

How is everyone uploading photos into forums now TinyPic has gone down the pan please?

Rym

Night Mode :laugh:

Attachments

rowedav

Distinguished Member
Looking at these iPhone 11/Pro pictures is very dangerous guys... I start to think about purchasing the phone really badly. :D
Yep, I’ve been mulling it over in my head for days. I do this most years when there’s a decent upgrade or I’m coming to the end of my contract, and I drive myself mad. I can upgrade early from my X next month but I’m not impressed with Vodafone’s deals - there are better out there - and I’m still in contract til Feb, so would have to pay off the remainder of my contract which isn’t ideal, but I could easily recoup that and then some by selling my X on classifieds here.

The sensible thing to do would be just to wait...

Storvay

Good God, some of the photos on here are amazing. Nice one!
Looking forward to be able to use my camera properly.