For Sale iPhone 11 Pro Midnight Green 512GB & iPhone 11 (Product) Red 256GB

matt5000

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Reaction score
We are selling our phones having upgraded.

iPhone 11 Pro in Midnight Green with 512GB storage. With original box and all original unused accessories. Phone is pretty much flawless / as new cosmetically. No scratches, dings, marks anywhere and you could almost say there's even very little evidence of it having been used. Unlocked to all networks (originally purchased from Apple UK) but has no Apple Care+ (so no warranty). Battery health is at 91%. Fully erased and reset, boxed up and ready for next owner. £790

iPhone 11
in (PRODUCT) Red with 256GB storage. With original box and all original unused accessories. Condition of the phone is very good: Screen has superficial surface marks plus one slightly deeper scratch of about an inch long near the top. Regardless you still have to hold the phone at a certain angle to see it and it is not noticeable during regular use (see photo). Glass back has just two small scratches near the bottom (see photo) but is otherwise in excellent condition (including camera module). Both sides (including buttons and SIM card tray), the bottom (including speaker grills and lightning port) and the top are in excellent condition with no scratches, dents or marks. The phone functions just as it should - no hardware is in any way faulty or damaged. Battery health is at 90%. Was originally locked to EE but they have now unlocked it so should be usable on any network. Fully erased and reset, boxed up and ready for next owner. No remaining warranty. £415

Price and currency
See Ad
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Bank Transfer / Cash on Collection

Attachments

Last edited:

matt5000

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Reaction score
iPhone 11 photos - sold so deleted photos.

Reinstated photos after sale elsewhere collapsed.

Attachments

Last edited:

matt5000

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Reaction score
Is the scratch palpable in Iphone 11?

Thanks
If you run your finger tip over it, you cannot feel it at all. If you slide a fingernail sideways across it, then in parts (but not along the whole length of the scratch), you can notice a slight nick. That applies to the one on the front screen and the one at the bottom of the back.

I say "if 'you'" but that's my own personal experience. I consider myself to have a fairly decent sensitivity in that regard.

matt5000

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Reaction score
The iPhone 11 already sold elsewhere now so just the Pro available.

matt5000

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Reaction score
The iPhone 11 already sold elsewhere now so just the Pro available.
That fell through quickly so it's back available here as original and now, neither phone is being advertised elsewhere. Both exclusively on here.

richard-wong

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Reaction score
That fell through quickly so it's back available here as original and now, neither phone is being advertised elsewhere. Both exclusively on here.
£390 for the Iphone 11 delivered?

Last edited:

matt5000

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Reaction score
battery depletion is quite a bit on both phones as well. So I will withdraw my offers and good luck.
No worries... cheers. Out of curiosity though (as I’m not familiar), what would be considered expected battery health on these two models after a year of regular everyday use? Is 90% and 91% respectively considered excessive for their model and ages?

richard-wong

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Reaction score
average usage on a 1yr old phone should be around 95%. 90% is a bit higher than usual.

Wife’s xr is over 2yrs and hers is on 90%
my X is over 3yrs and it on 83%. My X battery is a bit more knackered as i used to play clash of clans on it quite a bit.

Last edited:

matt5000

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Reaction score
average usage on a 1yr old phone should be around 95%. 90% is a bit higher than usual.

Wife’s xr is over 2yrs and hers is on 90%
my X is over 3yrs and it on 83%. My X battery is a bit more knackered as i used to play clash of clans on it quite a bit.
Thanks for the info... I guess the main thing is that both phones' batteries should allow for performance and runtime that is no more than negligibly less than when new. If the "normal" expected battery health after one year is around 95% and these ones are 90% / 91%, you may be hard pressed to see any tangible reduction in expected performance. But I agree that's up to any potential buyers to opine on and make offers appropriate to their views, should they wish.

152bobby

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Personally for the age of those phones, those battery percentage figures look fine to me.

I suppose everyone has their own opinions.

Good luck.

matt5000

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Reaction score
Personally for the age of those phones, those battery percentage figures look fine to me.

I suppose everyone has their own opinions.

Good luck.
Thanks. My thoughts too. In real terms, they are both perfectly working phones. You'd barely know the Pro wasn't new to look at it.

Any offers otherwise could recycle them through the family...

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Reaction score
No worries... cheers. Out of curiosity though (as I’m not familiar), what would be considered expected battery health on these two models after a year of regular everyday use? Is 90% and 91% respectively considered excessive for their model and ages?
Just to note, Apple say their lithium ion batteries should usually hold at least 80% battery capacity after 2 years or approximately 500 full charge cycles.

So 90% after 12 months is perfectly reasonable and will not affect the performance of the phone nor should it substantially reduce the amount of charge it holds. I have had my 11 pro max for just over 15 months and it is on 88% battery health yet I always get 16+ hours of screen on time (off a full charge) which is pretty much how it was when new.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...

Latest News

Sky seals Studiocanal movie deal
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
iFi Audio launches iDSD Diablo DAC/Headphone amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy Buds Pro
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra smart phones
  • By Andy Bassett