iPhone 1-2 weeks dispatch accurate?

white91

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Basically if I order now are have I any chance of getting it early?

Maybe I should try reserving one instore and miss out on the quidco

Dispatch was accurate in my case, it arrived the day they said it would. But while it was in the processing stage they estimated up to 14 days but overall it took 10 days

Dispatch was accurate in my case, it arrived the day they said it would. But while it was in the processing stage they estimated up to 14 days but overall it took 10 days

I hope mine is accurate. I ordered mine on the 11th dec :lease:

i ordered my iPhone 4S on the 6th december, delivery 14th-21st and it's still on 'processing' on the website... :confused:

Mine ordered the 8th said 18-24-12 then on next screen 1-6 January
Still waiting on payment from Barclays
I missed the cut of date for pre Xmas by 2 days

Although when I rang he said I would get it hopefully

I ordered mine on the 25th of November and the estimated delivery was 5 -12th December. I then got an email on the 2nd or 3rd of December that the delivery was going to be made on the 5th so it arrived in 10 days from the point of sale, overall the estimated time given was 17 days from 25th November to 12th December and not the 14 days that I said earlier today.

I hope mine is accurate. I ordered mine on the 11th dec :lease:
whats your estimated delivery dates? it could be after xmas around 28th -31st or if your lucky the 23rd :thumbsup:

i ordered my iPhone 4S on the 6th december, delivery 14th-21st and it's still on 'processing' on the website...
thats normal, your likely to get an email notifying that its ready for dispatch over the weekend or mon/tue.

Ordered on the 5th. (With finance)
Order started processing on the 9th with the date of 19th-28th.

Glad it got processed then, a few more days after that and I might have recieved my iPhone in January.

Well, I ordered a 32Gb black version on the 13th, and have just received the dispatch confirmation this morning. :clap::clap::clap:

20th dec - 27th dec. I hope I do get it before xmas but I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes:
That's weird. I ordered on the 5th and was accepted for finance on the 9th and my delivery dates are 19-28th. What model did you order?

Well, I ordered a 32Gb black version on the 13th, and have just received the dispatch confirmation this morning. :clap::clap::clap:
Wow, that was quick. Enjoy your iPhone. :)

Cheers for that. Somehow don't think that the family are going to get much sense out of me on Christmas day. :laugh:

PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT!!!!

I haven't been this excited since like... forever! :D

Cheers guys, although I'm not ordering from apple now as Tesco mobile have stock

Same here. That could explain it for sure.

We'll see though, I mean at the moment it doesn't seem like there would be a different if it was shipped today or on Monday so we've still got time.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom