1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ipaq 3715 Wifi Internet link

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by tim k, Apr 15, 2005.

1. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    With the new rx3715 how do i create a wireless link?? I have it linked usb and will browse the internet (slowly) there, but it can find my bt1250 wireless router/modem, but it wont connect to the internet, im on 2mg AOL, there is a note that comes up saying i might need a certificate?? Anyone familiar with the pda or router?

2. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Another message i get is "your ip address indicates a dhcp failure. Check your wep key settings.

HELP!

3. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Did a search on avforums about this, and someone asked whether USA pda's work on the UK Wifi setup, the pda has come from America, is this why im having problems??

4. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Managed to play around with the settings and now have it connected so i can browse the internet, although secure sites such as ebay will not show up, i had the same problem with my pc with this router i had to change the mtu settings down to 1400, is there a similar setting on the ipaq?