For Sale iPad Pro 3rd Gen 12.9 1TB - 2x Apple Pencil 2

Brocky120

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Reaction score
Hi,

All items come from a pet and smoke free home

Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi- + Cellular - As New

Selling my iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen WiFi & Cellular 1TB. Immaculate condition throughout, barely used really, always in a case and has a screen protector on from day one. CoconutBattery reports a manufacture date of 2019-09-02 with battery cycle count of 112 and battery health of 98%, as I said its not been used much.

Reason for sale: Upgrading to new iPad M1 12.9"

It was purchased from here brand new: https://www.avforums.com/threads/new-ipad-pro-3-12-9-1tb-wifi-4g-unlocked-sold.2253988/
  • 6GB RAM model and 1TB Storage in Space Grey
  • Some scratches on the screen protector, not sure how but wanted to point it out, bit deeper than the average 'swirl', it's done its job at least. Don't mind pulling the screen protector off and photographing the screen for new buyers peace of mind as it's been on since day one.
  • Comes boxed with a spare like new 1m cable USB-C to USB-C. No wall adaptor included.
  • Running latest beta of iOS 15. Will restore back to iOS 14.7 and reset the iPad upon sale for the new buyer.
  • Very particular with my items and very OCD with my gadgets so as expected this is pristine with not a single mark anywhere at all. Please see my previous iPhones sold.
  • Prefer collection if possible, don’t mind meeting somewhere reasonable within 25 miles or so of Derby.
Price is firm at £700 including Royal Mail special delivery. Any questions please ask

Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) - As New, fully working, bent by about 0.5mm overall

Reason for sale: Not used enough
  • Bought from Currys, do have a photo of the receipt albeit not a great one, impulse buy to try but never used it and sat on my desk for around 18+ months!
  • Fully boxed and fully working order, immaculate condition as new really
  • Would prefer collection if possible.
Price is firm at £SOLD inc Royal Mail 1st Class. Any questions please ask

Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) - As New, fully working, bent by about 1.5mm overall

• Bought with an iPad off here around a year or so ago for my Mum, she never used it and again, sat on the cabinet in it's box!
Price is firm at £SOLD inc Royal Mail 1st Class. Any questions please ask

Thanks,

Price and currency
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
BT
Last edited:

Brocky120

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Reaction score
iPad Pro Photos:

86.jpgiPad Pro.jpgtempImageiBWPyT.pngtempImageWZqqoF.pngtempImageGqrleN.pngtempImageJeYWAk.pngtempImageNhPPNS.pngtempImageUgGr6j.pngtempImagerid70b.png

Brocky120

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Reaction score
Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) - As New, fully working, bent by about 0.5mm overall - £SOLD

tempImageJ1bA5q.pngPencil 2 - 05.jpg

Last edited:

Brocky120

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Reaction score
Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) - As New, fully working, bent by about 1.5mm overall - £SOLD
tempImageiF8vFp.pngPencil 2 - 15.jpg

Last edited:

bl0ckev

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Reaction score
Hi,

All items come from a pet and smoke free home

Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi- + Cellular - As New

Selling my iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen WiFi & Cellular 1TB. Immaculate condition throughout, barely used really, always in a case and has a screen protector on from day one. CoconutBattery reports a manufacture date of 2019-09-02 with battery cycle count of 112 and battery health of 98%, as I said its not been used much.

Reason for sale: Upgrading to new iPad M1 12.9"

It was purchased from here brand new: https://www.avforums.com/threads/new-ipad-pro-3-12-9-1tb-wifi-4g-unlocked-sold.2253988/
  • 6GB RAM model and 1TB Storage in Space Grey
  • Some scratches on the screen protector, not sure how but wanted to point it out, bit deeper than the average 'swirl', it's done its job at least. Don't mind pulling the screen protector off and photographing the screen for new buyers peace of mind as it's been on since day one.
  • Comes boxed with a spare like new 1m cable USB-C to USB-C. No wall adaptor included.
  • Running latest beta of iOS 15. Will restore back to iOS 14.7 and reset the iPad upon sale for the new buyer.
  • Very particular with my items and very OCD with my gadgets so as expected this is pristine with not a single mark anywhere at all. Please see my previous iPhones sold.
  • Prefer collection if possible, don’t mind meeting somewhere reasonable within 25 miles or so of Derby.
Price is firm at £730 including Royal Mail special delivery. Any questions please ask

Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) - As New, fully working, bent by about 0.5mm overall

• Bought from Currys, do have a photo of the receipt albeit not a great one, impulse buy to try but never used it and sat on my desk for around 18+ months!
Price is firm at £70 inc Royal Mail 1st Class. Any questions please ask

Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) - As New, fully working, bent by about 1.5mm overall

• Bought with an iPad off here around a year or so ago for my Mum, she never used it and again, sat on the cabinet in it's box!
Price is firm at £65 inc Royal Mail 1st Class. Any questions please ask

Thanks,
£55 posted any good for the 1.5mm bent one?

Brocky120

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Reaction score
Both pencils paid for and wrapped up. Will be in the post tomorrow.

BigRaj

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Reaction score
Any movement at all on price please, Brocky? I am interested, but just calculating costs of pencil / other accessories I'm about to shell out for if I take the plunge...

Brocky120

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Reaction score
I’ve sold the 2 pencils. May be a bit of movement on price. I am currently using it but would sell for the right price.

BigRaj

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Reaction score
Sure - it was the iPad I was after. £625 inc. RMSD?

BigRaj

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Reaction score
Received and all exactly as described. Many thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Anthem AVM 70 Review, EQing Your Home Cinema Sound System and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 27th October 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Linn unveils latest Klimax LP12 flagship turntable
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung Tizen plans include cloud gaming for smart TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Freeview Play racks up 10 million users