iPad Pro 12.9 5th Gen 2021 Case Recommendations?

jg213

Hi I just got an iPad Pro 12.9 5th Gen and I'm looking for a case for some protection. I would like something that offers different viewing angles when using the iPad while seated/in bed. I haven't really seen any portrait style cases, do they exist or are they pretty heavy / bad (iPad is quite heavy so imagine the case would have to counter that?)

I've come across the Zugu case that looks good but I've seen comments it's weighty, anyhow the 5th gen version of that case is not available from Amazon at the moment. The Apple Folio looks alright but is too expensive for me and doesn't have too much protection.

I don't plan to use a screen protector yet, I say yet as I might get an Apple pen and one of those screen protectors that feel like writing / drawing on paper.

Any suggestions, recommendations or ones to avoid are appreciated.

gg13533

I’ve got a case by ESR and I’m happy with it. It can allow the Apple Pencil to be fitted and has a couple of different landscape positions. For portrait I just fold it behind and the magnet retains the case in place and it just prop it on my knees or hold it for the odd time that I use it that way. Also use an ESR screen protector which is good .

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom