• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Ipad photo album icloud

kingslynnfc7

Prominent Member
Hi all, I've recently been on holiday of which I took photos from my Sony nex camera and transferred them to my iPad via the camera connection kit.
When I do an iCloud back up does it store all the photos on the iPad? Even the albums? I took about 700 pictures and 9 mp4 videos. Just want to know just in case I have to do a restore and then I lose all my pictures!.

Thanks

Simon

kingslynnfc7

Prominent Member
Anyone know?

malk

Prominent Member
I think you get the option to delete from iPad,or keep,when saving to the cloud.
I think so anyway.

D

Deleted member 27989

Yes it does, I've had to restore my phone from an iCloud backup when I installed ios 6 and all my items in the camera roll were back.

However one caveat which I cannot verify, I pay for increased storage space on iCloud. I do not know whether the free version comes with enough storage for it to backup everything.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom