Ipad Mini UK price question

nickb1984

Standard Member
Hello,

Newbie here but a long time reader!

I've been offered a new (sealed and boxed) Ipad Mini 32gb 3G for £350. As a bit of a tech novice I'd welcome any views on the competitiveness of this price.

Many thanks in advance.

Nick

nickb1984

Standard Member
Thanks.

I appreciate 'google' can answer many questions. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of this being a 'private sale' rather than a retail price benchmark?

Stiggy

Distinguished Member
Thanks.

I appreciate 'google' can answer many questions. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of this being a 'private sale' rather than a retail price benchmark?
Sorry, wasn't trying to be a smartass. However, if it's sealed and 'as new' it should be priced almost the same as a new item.

Just make sure there's nothing dodgey about the seller.

Last edited:

nickb1984

Standard Member
Haha - no problem and not at all!

The concern I have is that the seller has stated that "its meant to be locked to EE, Orange and Tmobile but with any apple locked product the first sim that is inserted into the device when the product is activated, it locks itself to that network"

That doesnt sound right to me...?

bransoj

Haha - no problem and not at all!

The concern I have is that the seller has stated that "its meant to be locked to EE, Orange and Tmobile but with any apple locked product the first sim that is inserted into the device when the product is activated, it locks itself to that network"

That doesnt sound right to me...?
Its possibly worded like that as Orange and T-Mobile came together to be Everything Everywhere so in affect they are the same network and a sim from each would work.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom