Wanted iPad mini - all sizes considered

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by DucatiRossi46, Aug 5, 2013.

1. DucatiRossi46

DucatiRossi46

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +260
    I'm looking for an ipad mini to use whilst abroad for a few weeks.

4G is preferred as well as 32GB+, but all will be considered.

So - what have you got? :thumbsup:

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Penticar

Penticar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I've got a mini wifi 32gb which I purchased in July (got receipt) which you can have for £330?

3. Morley

Morley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    I think my friends looking at sell his iPad mini 16GB 4G still got the box and all the bits warranty untill April next year i think. If your interested i could find out more details for you and pictures.