For Sale iPad Mini 6 ESR High Quality Glass Screen Protector

Lrah1

Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Reaction score
(Relisting as thread went to archive)

iPad mini 6 glass screen protector. One glass screen protector with plastic frame guide and prep kit. There was two glass protectors I used one. I bought it for £13.99. For sale delivered for £9.99 NOW £8.99.

Hi,

Samsung Galaxy Tab s6/s5e Glass Screen Protector £4 delivered

For sale is a new single glass screen protector only with a dust sticker, the alcohol wipe has dried out so won’t be sending that. No packaging, glass screen protector will be sent in its sleeve pouch in a do not bend envelope.

I installed one of these to a s5e, it’s not a exact fit but covers most of the glass surface.

Price and currency
Varies
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
BT
Please click the box to agree to the following statement
  1. I confirm my acceptance of the AVForums trading rules (link opens in a new window) and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved.

UMAR 3:16

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Reaction score
withdrawn

UMAR 3:16

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Reaction score
Hi,

Just seen your message. If your still interested let me know we can negotiate on the price, but won’t be able to post today.
I needed it for tomorrow so have ordered my own. If you have an apple smart cover for the mini 6 I could be interested in that.

Lrah1

Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Reaction score
I needed it for tomorrow so have ordered my own. If you have an apple smart cover for the mini 6 I could be interested in that.
Thanks for the quick reply. Oh I see. Sorry don’t have any Apple smart covers for the iPad mini 6. The Apple smart covers look good, but no protection to the sides.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom