For Sale Ipad Mini 4 - 64GB, Wi-Fi, Space Grey, Boxed with all accessories

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by scottbufc, Jul 8, 2018.

1. scottbufc

scottbufc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Hi all

Am selling my iPad Mini 4, 64GB, Wi-Fi, Space Grey which comes boxed as it would new,charger and also with a smart case, not an official Apple one but the iPad has been in the case since new, was bought new by me since new so it absolutely fine. Was purchased around 3 years ago, actually think it's 3 years in October so won't have any Apple warranty on it.

All in brilliant condition with the exception of the left-hand side, as seen in photos. Basically part of the side has just come away from rest of the iPad. It still works completely fine and you don't notice this at all whilst using it. I didn't actually notice it for a while myself until looking at it from a distance and thinking the iPad looked slightly bent, I thought it must just be the case but on further inspection it is the iPad itself. I'm pretty sure this would have happened in my rucksack with the pressure of something on it. Best to take a look in the photos, am happy to answer any questions regarding it but to sum up it makes absolutely no difference to the use is just a slight visual thing if you look at it side on. Like all my sales I try and be as up-front as possible about this kind of stuff, maybe I've gone into too much detail already but see photos....we're always told a picture paints a thousand words! Apart from this it's in top condition, no marks, perfect screen.

iPad can be collected in London, E14 or I can post it out.

Price and currency: £170
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: PPG or BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  2. scottbufc

scottbufc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Pictures below. Any glares are just the light, it's another roasting hot UK summers day!

Attached Files:

3. scottbufc

scottbufc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Dropped

4. deadpan11

deadpan11

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I'm tempted to make an offer but it would be a fair bit short of asking due to (more than) slight bend, at least to my eyes

5. scottbufc

scottbufc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    No problem. I've uploaded a couple more photos from distance. I'm not sure if the close ups making it look worse/better than what it actually is but just so we're completely transparent there are now some photos of it from slightly further out. Screen is actually not bent at all, seems more the shell, does not impact use whatsoever and works perfectly fine.

6. scottbufc

scottbufc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Photos below.

Attached Files:

7. deadpan11

deadpan11

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Would it be rude to ask for close up pics of it out of the case,from the pics shown it looks to be quite the dust trap

8. scottbufc

scottbufc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Yeah sure, have added some below. Have looked at it detail and cannot see anywhere where dust could get in as the screen and screen surround is still perfect. Certainly no dust on the inside of the screen or anything like that.

9. scottbufc

scottbufc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Photos

Attached Files: