• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ipad controlled coloured lightbulb

cebs_uk

Prominent Member

Mr X

Distinguished Member
I bought the stater pack last year then asked everone to buy me some bulbs for Birthday/Christmas - I'm up to 9 bulbs now :)

Yes expensive initial out lay but bulbs last 15 years and cost a fraction to run compared to the lighting I had before. Above all, I love the ability to change mood and colour over IP from anywhere.

cebs_uk

Prominent Member
it does look cool, it might convince me to turn to the dark side though........

15 years is a long time and i saw the 80% less cost, worth it then in your view.

Mr X

Distinguished Member
Def worth it, has totally transformed our kitchen/dinner where we like to have a few parties and the disco look is great! Plus in the lounge, have remotely switched on the lights for security reasons when we've been delayed getting home so the house doesn't look pitch black.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom