For Sale iPad 3rd Generation Retina Display 32GB WiFi & 3G/4G Cellular Unlocked Black/Silver

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by judethedude, Jun 14, 2015.

1. judethedude

judethedude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    iPad 3 (3rd generation) 32GB WiFi & Cellular 3G/4G Unlocked, with Retina display. Excellent condition (Grade A IMO) with no marks/scratches/dinks to screen (has had MediaDevil screen protector on from new) sides or corners. The screen protector is still on the iPad in the pictures but I'm happy to remove it for further pictures if a serious buyer prefers. The back cover is also excellent but I have noticed a couple of tiny pin hole marks (see pics) which are virtually unnoticeable but I mention for clarity purposes only. Supplied in original box with mains adapter, USB cable, sim card holder removal tool and "cheap" red folio case. The serial number on the box is different to the iPad itself as I had the iPad replaced at an Apple store a few weeks after purchase as I was not happy with the original screen - £195 delivered UK. Payment by BT (preferred) or Paypal if buyer pays fee's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price and currency: 195
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: BT or Paypal (buyer pays fee's)
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  2. judethedude

judethedude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    Morning !

3. judethedude

judethedude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    Open to sensible offers !

4. judethedude

judethedude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    It's very quiet in this forum and so I have now listed this iPad on eBay. However, I am unable to change the thread to "Advertised Elsewhere" as there is not the option to do so.