iPad 2 for business use - trade discount?

zed4

Hi,

Is it possible to buy the iPad 2 for business use with trade discount? We’re a small retailer so don’t require hundreds, probably 3 or 4 for our sales staff. Will anyone supply a trade discount on this quantity, or will it be retail only? They’ll be useful at shows and exhibitions as one of our suppliers, Jeanneau Boats, has just launched a dealer app for use at boat shows.

Thanks for any help,

Dan

Desmo

Distinguished Member
Getting any kind of discount on Apple stuff is tough going, I can't see you getting much on some iPads unfortunately.

RobM

Distinguished Member
You can indeed get a discount on iPad 2's for business use, but not for three or four units. Add a zero or two and you'll be good to go.

poppitypop

Novice Member
Well if you are vat registered you could claim the vat back so that is a little something. Also you might be able to get a discount if you try an independent store. Maybe not a discount but perhaps a couple of free accessories or something?

bpsmith

poppitypop said:
Well if you are vat registered you could claim the vat back so that is a little something.

"A little something"...I should say! 20% to be precise!!!

Desmo

Distinguished Member
Most businesses are VAT registered so always grab the VAT back anyway :)

I know I always do :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom