IP sannce NVR POE CCTV system

NVRcctv

Novice Member
I have just upgraded my sannce NVR and got 4 more cameras. The new NVR has auto detected and connected to the new IP cameras but the 3 existing cameras are not being seen on the new NVR. The old cameras where also POE, IP cameras. The POE rj45 ports on back of NVR don’t even detect the older cameras but still work fine on old NVR... any ideas?

Last edited:

mushii

Distinguished Member
I am confused here. I have never heard of an analogue IP camera. Can you explain please?

mushii

Distinguished Member
OK makes sense. Sometimes these kit cameras are not true IP cameras and are only designed to be used with the NVR that they are sold with. If you can send some model numbers of old and new cameras and old and new NVRs maybe able to help

NVRcctv

Novice Member
OK makes sense. Sometimes these kit cameras are not true IP cameras and are only designed to be used with the NVR that they are sold with. If you can send some model numbers of old and new cameras and old and new NVRs maybe able to help
I will endeavour to get them for you as it’s at my parents. Thank you. Would it be possible to link the NVR’s together I.e. maybe connect the old cameras to the old NVR then connect the two NVR’s ?