• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question IP PTZ camera

shell820810

I am looking recommendations for a IP PTZ.

It is to monitor an animal shed at night during lambing season. We dont need it connected to a NVR, such accessible (and relatively easy to setup) on an app or webpage.

I have seen (been recommended) the likes of Sricam sp008 (but dont really have time to wait for it to come from China).

I have been quote £195 + vat for this, that seems to work with hikvision software etc but it may be overkill for what we need?
NETWORK 2MP 20X ZOOM HD IP PTZ CCTV Camera Security Network IR Night Vision Monitor Cam PTZ(Hikvision DS-2ZMN2007 HD module) - CCTV Suppliers Manchester UK | CCTV Distributors.

There seems to be loads of unbranded stuff on amazon for c£150 but dubious about software etc for viewing.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom