• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

iOS4 - I have a new icon - anyone tell me what it is?

shirehorse99

Novice Member
hi guys

did my update last night and now have a new icon on my home screen - any clues to what it is? its the one next to the 100% battery indicator.

and not the power one - the one with the lock

Attachments

• newicon.jpg
    newicon.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 667
Last edited:

Cyborgmatt

hi guys

did my update last night and now have a new icon on my home screen - any clues to what it is? its the one next to the 100% battery indicator
Looks like a rotate lock icon.

Edit: Yeap

Easy access to controls
Double-tap the home button to bring up the multitasking screen and scroll one screen to the left to access iPod controls. You also can lock the screen rotation from this screen or return to iTunes with a touch of your finger.

gbailey141

A wireless N icon.

e23

Screen lock? I want this on my 3G! Argh, it's so annoying that these small, but significant features aren't included.

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Screen lock? I want this on my 3G! Argh, it's so annoying that these small, but significant features aren't included.

'Hardware related' :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom