Ion Tsdvd1200 From Aldi!

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by stolt, Nov 11, 2004.

1. stolt

stolt
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi my dad has just bought this cheap player from alidi, ive had a search and there doesnt seem to be a hack for it, can anyone confirm this not sure whether to say to him to take back and get a multiregion player instead.

2. franc

franc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hi. My parents picked up one from the local Aldi and it played the Region 1 Matrix. Should be region-free out of the box. I didn't get a chance to fully test it (some of the cheaper models have a problem with the Matrix discs *White Rabbit feature) but the drive seemed a little noisey. I will do some more tests over the next week or so and give an opinion next week.

regards FRANC

3. baan_user

baan_user

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. APRBIMBO

APRBIMBO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi stolt

bought the tevion "tsdvd1200" yesterday its multi region out of the box, had a problem with the first one, noisey fan/drive when playing certain discs :thumbsup: and would'nt play a few discs, aldi replaced it today. this second machine seems ok, no problems at the moment

5. Europa80

Europa80

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My girlfriend has got a Tevion DVD player (TSDVD 1200) it's a few years old ans it still works fine however she's lost the remote. I got an 8 in 1 remote for her but none of the the codes for Tevion work. It's a Tevion remote as well. Does anyone know the remote control code for this machine?