• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Inversion

nero0410

Distinguished Member
I don't normally start threads, and I'll probably wait for a huge price drop for this, but it caught my eye and look's pretty damn good.

Inversion™ on Steam

Certainlly 'different' to the norm and has co-op :smashin:

I'm sure a certain somone will fill this thread with more goodness about the game if it take's their fancy, in the mean time I might forget I even made it :laugh:

tris

Razor

Distinguished Member
There is no price listed on this game. :confused:

Chushajo

I've read, and heard that this is like a budget gears of war. Not trying to sound to judgemental as I've not personally played it, and I always like to wait and make my own decision.

Will definitely pick it up, but only in a "sale" as I'm pretty cheap :D

There's a lot of info on the game here. The site might not be to everyones taste, but I love it :)

Razor

Distinguished Member
The console version only gets 55% on metacritic. :(

addyb

Distinguished Member
I've read, and heard that this is like a budget gears of war. Not trying to sound to judgemental as I've not personally played it, and I always like to wait and make my own decision.

Will definitely pick it up, but only in a "sale" as I'm pretty cheap :D

There's a lot of info on the game here. The site might not be to everyones taste, but I love it :)

Yeah unless it gets good reviews I'll be looking to get this in a sale.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom