The Division - Inventory

I'm dismantling and just building up mats. No point trying to craft or buy much as you rank up as guns soon become obsolete. Once I hit 30 in about 6 months I will use all my mats to craft stuff.

Now I'm just making do with stuff I manage to loot. Half an hour in the dark zone usually does the trick!

And I think mats are more valuable than cash. You can convert green mats to blue and blue mats to yellow.

Last edited:
I have upgraditis I can't sit in cash or resources I have to have the upgrade asap, so I can have the best possible weapons all the way to level 30. At level 30 I can't imagine I'll have the very best weapons anyway, there's no way I'm getting the Phoenix credits you need. For those you need to be a decent player to do challenge missions and it looks far too grindy for me.

As for purples I'm level 16 and I've not had any drop, I just bought a purple holster from a vendor, couldn't resist it when I saw it had 80 odd boosts to firearms, stamina and electronics.

I'm only lvl 8 and the few purples and blue's I got all came from chests on side missions or behind locked doors in buildings when looking for collectibles.

I'm level 19 and have no purples yet. I could buy or craft some but I'll wait for the drops. I've still a ton of side missions and normal missions to do yet. Think I'm on 80 medical and 40 for tech and security.

Noob question but where can i add these?

7f6928ffadcfbef70480616ba17a4d06.jpg
How are you taking screen shots on XOne?

I'm level 19 and have no purples yet. I could buy or craft some but I'll wait for the drops. I've still a ton of side missions and normal missions to do yet. Think I'm on 80 medical and 40 for tech and security.

I've hit lvl 30 today and most of most stuff is still blue. Starting to see more purple drops though which is good. Just got a purple Police M4 which was a decent step in up dps from my Uzi type thing I had.

Upload via one drive you download from store.

No need to upload, once you have taken the screenshot then check your Xbox.com Profile and it will be there or use a site like Xboxclips.com and enter your GT, this will show your clips and screenshots from the Cloud.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom