Invelos DVD storage - Where are you?

T

TEDDYBASS

Having started using the Invelos software a couple of weeks ago I logged onto my DVD profiler today to add a new title to discover the website is not available. Anyone else having a problem connecting or know whats going on?

Steven

Senior Moderator
Sorry, my fault :oops:

Sent a PM to the owner of Invelos on the forum due to a problem for me... 10 min later an email tells me I have a reply. Therein the site was down

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
I put this in the other thread, but thought you should know that Intervocative is suing Invelos (Kenneth Cole), that is why the site is down. This is the court page if anyone is interested. Search for 07CY-CV03512

Here's the blurb from the admin at Intervocative:

"As many of you know at this point (primarily from a posting from the.truth in one of the forums), IVS is involved in legal action with another company presently.

Due to the nature of the situation, there are things that can't happen and things that must happen. Vague, but unfortunately true. Here are two things we can say on this:

1. Legal counsel has advised that no comments from us should be made regarding this action as any statements can and likely would be used as evidence. Loose lips sink ships.

2. During this time, IVS is legally and ethically required to keep the status quo, so intervocative.com should not be disappearing, which some users have postulated could happen. We went off the air for a couple hours the other night when doing some server maintenance, but all should be fully copacetic at this point.

Because of #1, we cannot answer any questions regarding this, but all parties involved want to move in a positive direction in the matter.

Thank you."

T

TEDDYBASS

Whatever the problem was, its stiil there this morning.
LFC, as you are able to contact Invelos, would it be possible to find out when the web site will be back up?

T

TEDDYBASS

Thankfully I kept my intervocative database running....Just in case !!

T

TEDDYBASS

I feel a certain smugness melting away !!!!

:( This morning I cannot get on to the Intervocative website. I am concerned that this may be due to the current legal wrangling between IVS and Invelos.

Anyone still able to access the site or know what the problem is?

T

TEDDYBASS

Thanks for that tjstar. I hope I am wrong but it is possible that the IVS site is down due to some sort of counter injunction being lodged against them by Invelos.
We will have to wait and see.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
That's a strong possibility - it looks like we're in the dark at the mo.

EDIT: Now back online!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom