Invalid dvb channel

M

mel5880

Hi , can anyone expalin why I get the following message. "INVALID DVB CHANNEL". This occured on my Panasonic 26lxd80 which I am otherwise happy with. This was on channel 4 and if I looked at the EPG chan4 did not show, ie. it went BBC1. BBC2. ITV. Ch5. I tried an auto retune, still same.
The signal strength and quality on adjacent chans was 10 and 9. Asked a neighbour who said there Ch4 freeview was fine. Eventually unplugged TV from mains , left 2 mins then powered on and did retune, then Ch4 was OK.
Do Panasonic have a problem?? I can see other instances on the net where Panasonic owners complain of this but is it a general problem which could happen to any Freeview receiver?

fernandez

Distinguished Member
Hi , can anyone expalin why I get the following message. "INVALID DVB CHANNEL". This occured on my Panasonic 26lxd80 which I am otherwise happy with.....
Eventually unplugged TV from mains , left 2 mins then powered on and did retune, then Ch4 was OK....
Do Panasonic have a problem??

If it happened only once (or maybe a couple of times) I doubt if there's any cause for concern.
Unplugging from the mains and then retuning/rebooting seems to be the solution for minor glitches on most equipment of this type.... Freeview/Sky/satellite receivers etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Klipsch The Sevens Powered Speaker Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Back
Top Bottom