Introducing the Hemp plant the most usefull resource on the planet.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by phillfyspoon, Jan 28, 2013.

1. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    You may not fo heard of this plant the biggest most important crop in human history.... i do not remember reading about this is any textbooks. The first crop sown 12,000 years ago Hemp has been the biggest industrial crop since, in 1938 it was to become the first billion dollor crop.

[​IMG]

For thousands of years, 90% of all ships' sails and rope were made from hemp. The word ‘canvas' comes from the Middle English word “canevas” which comes from the Latin word cannabis

Henry Ford's first Model-T was built to run on hemp gasoline and the car itself was constructed from hemp! On his large estate, Ford was photographed among his hemp fields. The car, ‘grown from the soil,' had hemp plastic panels whose impact strength was 10 times stronger than steel.

It is estimated that if 6% of the continental U.S. planted with hemp would provide for all national energy needs.

[​IMG]

Hemp fuel is 10 times less toxic than salt, and as biodegradable as sugar.

In 2001, the “Hemp Car”, a converted 1980s diesel Mercedes station wagon drove a 13,000 mile 50 city tour of North America. It was powered by solely by 600 gallons of hemp bio-diesel fuel made from the stalk of the hemp plant

All schoolbooks were made from hemp or flax paper until the 1880s.

n 1942 the U.S. government strongly encouraged hemp cultivation to help with the war effort, going so far as to produce a film entitled "Hemp For Victory". the parachutes the uniforms the rope all made from hemp, it was vital supply.

It was legal to pay taxes with hemp in America from 1631 until the early 1800s.

The heating and compressing of hemp fibers can create building materials superior to wood in strength, quality and cost.

Refusing to grow hemp in America during the 17th and 18th centuries was against the law! You could be jailed in Virginia for refusing to grow hemp from 1763 to 1769

80% of all textiles, fabrics, clothes, linen, drapes, bed sheets, etc., were made from hemp until the 1820s, with the introduction of the cotton gin.

In 1916, the U.S. Government predicted that by the 1940s all paper would come from hemp and that no more trees need to be cut down. Government studies report that 1 acre of hemp equals 4.1 acres of trees.

Quality paints and varnishes were made from hemp seed oil until 1937. 58,000 tons of hemp seeds were used in America for paint products in 1935.

Ford model-t was made from hemp which had an impact strenth 7x stronger then steel while much lighter, it ran on hemp oil. lotus made a car from hemp including body panels and interior it weighed less then the elise S.. Henry Ford grew it on his estate and had a dream of bio-fuel and cars growing out the ground that was until oil and petrochemicals took over..... imagine that growing your own fuel, there is a monopoly on resource of oil and the hemp plant totally renewable resource the most usefull on the planet is not being used???why?

its clean fuel for homes and cars, massively abundant quick renewable and grows anywhere without need for ferts or pesticides, replenishes soil and cleans the air, life cycle is quick in 2 months you can get enough paper from hemp on 1 acre as the same as 4 acres of trees which took 20 years.... on one acre you can grow 300 gallons of oil and 30 tons of protein and 30 tons of fibers.

You can build homes from hemp and they are far better then regular concrete or brick, no need for a cavity wall, breathable insulation. no cracks, mold proof, damp proof. heres first one built itn eh UK, with an extensive study against a regular home. Suffolk Housing Society - Developments

[​IMG]

Everything in your home could be made from hemp, the home itself the paint on the walls, the carpets, the furnisher, lining fabrics, bio-degrable plastics, metal composites. it can feed the world because its protein rich, give us fuel, medicine, the list is endless.

All of lifes needs from one plant from the abundance of nature, corporations really pressed hard to surpress this plant so you can be sold your needs. Dupoint came up with a chemical depulping process so since hemp was made illegal all paper comes from tress, yes we are cutting out the earths lungs needlessly. hemp paper is better stronger lasts ages and is easier to make...mmmmmm. why are we not growing homes for people and allowing them to grow our own fuel.... why is not all the green land in england covered in hemp as it once was? the enviroment.... why is toxic oil based plastic being made and dumped and not biodegrable hemp, why are we burining toxic oil and not hemp oil that is clean, why is there 10 homesless people for every empty house when hemp homes are renewable and grow out the ground, why are we cutting down tress? our needs are abundant renewalbe and supressed.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  2. Lee

Lee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,588
    Hemp is brilliant for roach fishing. it needs to be cooked so that it splits. Feed a little bit with your maggots or casters and after a couple of hours try a grain of hemp on the hook. If the fish are really having it, change to feeding hemp on it's own and put a tare on the hook.

EDIT: Forgot that hemp is also great for barble fishing. Put a bed of it down with either a catapult or bait dropper and wait an hour and then cast your bait over the top. Meat soaked in hemp oil can be a good hook bait.

3. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    Hemp seed is rich in omega 3 6 and 9 oils in perfect balance its more protien rich then any other source. it can make butters and milk. the oil i drank for skin and hair its awesome, and rejuvenating to use on skin and hair. oh and you can run your cars off the hemp oil..... imagine that free abundant fuel for all.

4. Lee

Lee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,588
    Crushed hemp is an excellent attractant when added to groundbait. It makes the mix active which can stimulate the fish into a feeding frenzy

5. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    coool. i know its bird feed too. i used it as a suppliment its way better then whey protein which is dairy, its easily digest able. why are 1 billion people hungry today there is enough food.

6. phillyd1981

phillyd1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,464
    Don't you think that if it was profitable to run cars on hemp oil that it would be used as oposed to petrol.

Hemp oil is a derivative oil made from leaves. Yield per volume of source material is too low. Vegetable-based derivative hydrocarbons or fuel alcohols are only commercially viable from high volume-yielding vegetable source material, like seed pods (olives, soybeans) and waste fermentation products (ethanol). It would take too much harvestable material to make too little oil on a mass scale, which is why hemp oil is expensive to make.

Also it is a mid-viscosity oil, resistant to flow at low temperatures. It isn't suitable, then, for automobiles and portable engines without a stable heat supply. It is also mildly hydrophilic (absorbs water vapor at low temperatures, much like olive oil), and requires stabilization using preservatives to maintain it in stable form.

7. phillyd1981

phillyd1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,464

8. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    there is enough food the US throws away 31 billion worth every year, just wasted gone. hemp would provide protein. its just peole cant buy it the food is there.

why you talking about profit? thats the problem corporations and profit above people. i grow my own fuel thanks,. aliens wouldnt wanna visit here..... what we gotta pay? this earth is abundant, its just poorly done.

9. NewfieDrool

NewfieDrool
    Suspended

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,152
    Is this now the modified stuff?

Hemp and tares used to be great and the hemp when I was a child use to make the fish go into a feeding frenzy. The stuff now seems to have lost its kick.

10. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    its from the seed not leaves. hemp is the most efficient biofuel grows so fast. the paradigm your in is money which is fake, im thinking on a different paradigm. we grow it ourselves we take care of our own needs. as is its illegal to grow hemp.

11. phillyd1981

phillyd1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,464
    Can you go into more detail about growing your own fuel??

We live in a captlist society so basically to grow the hemp requires manpower to grow, mantain, harvest and distill and no is going to do that for nothing a mans gotta eat same as who is going to build the cars for nothing that use the fuel.

Thats why money has been around since humans came out of the hunter gather stage and into civlisation.

12. IronGiant

IronGiant

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39,847
    That explains a lot :)

;)

13. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    money today is fiat currency, its only value is its faith its given its just paper. money is created as debt hence 50 trillion debt the world has. its just a tool thats all. your right people dont wanna work for nothing but as it is you gotta work hard your whole life to have one house..... would it take that much work of your life to have a hemp home grown out the ground? 1% of the population own 99% of all the wealth, the top 300 richest have more then 4 billion people..... the goverment borrows money at intersest this has to be paid back but if all money has debt attched how can it possibly be repaid ever? something is very wrong 50 trillion whos taking this seriously?

you reallt hink though if we worked not as competition but in coperation people wouldnt work at all for everyones needs each of us wroking together, sure we wouldwe are naturally inclinded to be doing something. right now its competition all against each other eating each other alive. a corporation puts profit above everything including people and the earth, if they worked for people the light bulb would of never blown but it paid to use the design that did, suppress things for profit.scarcity is manufactured to profit.

14. phillyd1981

phillyd1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,464
    Irongiant :laugh:

15. phillyd1981

phillyd1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,464
    "you really think though if we worked not as competition but in coperation people wouldnt work at all for everyones needs each of us wroking together, sure we wouldwe are naturally inclinded to be doing something"

A nice idea in Star Trek but In reality that will never actually happen anytime soon look at all the conflict in the world humans since the dawn of time have allways fought each other it's in our nature and thats never going to change.

16. tvbox

tvbox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +813
    Added.

17. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    thats control of people. ask anyone if they want abundance and peace they will say yes, thats everyone just a tiny few want control, just like the tiny few own everything.

Hemp House, Building, England, Architect, Images, Hemp House Design, Property

18. phillyd1981

phillyd1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,464

19. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76

20. phillyd1981

phillyd1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,464
    Erm I think you missed the point I was trying to make with the video that was not just a tiny few that was hundreds of thousands of people going mad across a whole range of countries over what is basically some fool producing a film that mocks.

21. Sonic67

Sonic67
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15,913
  22. balidey

balidey
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,530
    I once bought a CD with a card cover made from recycled hemp plants. Can't remember who by.

And as for bio-fuel, we don't need to use hemp, you can very easily use the waste products from sugar beet to produce fuel. When I was in school my geography teacher had dreams that our region (the Fens in the East Midlands) was going to be as rich as the Arab states due to our massive 'stocks' of beet. It is possible, just never happened.

23. Sonic67

Sonic67
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15,913
    Me too. It was this one:

Take Dis: Amazon.co.uk: Music

24. Lee

Lee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,588
    I don't know. I haven't noticed any difference in it's effectiveness but the venues I use it at have so many fish in a bare hook would catch.

25. Bill Hicks

Bill Hicks
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,590
    Don't know bout the rest of you but I use Hemp frequently :devil:

26. NewfieDrool

NewfieDrool
    Suspended

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,152
    I know what you mean.
    Have you tried stewed wheat?

Have a peep here.

http://www.fishingmagic.com/features/articles/howto/11443-forgotten-baits.html

My friend did the article on our fishery and its a bait I've a lot of faith in and dead cheap too. We prepared all the baits for him. My late father did enjoy that day.

27. reiteration

reiteration
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,001
    wasn't hemp banned in the late 1920s..? - when they banned/classified all drugs in the US..?

seem to recall reading about it years ago...but it's not something I can really google via the works proxy... :)

28. IronGiant

IronGiant

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39,847
    Pretty much, but it was the late 1930's :thumbsup:

29. Iccz

Iccz
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,748
    Hemp (at least when the term is used by 99% of people) is pretty much the opposite of marijuana due to the fact the strain has been bred to have massively reduced levels of THC, plus it also has high levels of CBD which actually blocks the high that THC provides. It can also ruin marijuana crops as cross-pollination has massive impacts on the potency of marijuana.
    So I'm not sure what the devil smile was for as any uses for hemp are probably not that devilish :D

30. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    there are something like 25,000 uses for hemp. i had the idea of hemp speakers years ago, it never existed now there are a few around. it makes for lighter and stronger car body panels and car parts. the lotus elise ECO is impressive, lighter then an Elise sport.
    the history of Hemp shows big industry spreading propaganda to get it illegal because it is a bomb to all industry from pharma to oil. the fact it was made illegal planet wide all at the same time and just after all the machinary was there to make it explode into the worlds biggest crop....i smell something.

The biggest propaganda came from dupoint and William Randolph Hearst who owned newspapers and papermills and just came up with petrochemicals to strip pulp from tress. they linked hemp with its cousin cannabis.heres some real quotes from the papers at the time, nothing has changed.

“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and any others.”

“…the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races.”

“Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death.”

“Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men.”

“Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing”

“You smoke a joint and you're likely to kill your brother.”

“Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind.”

hemp was made illegal with it which doesnt even contain THC. time for a change?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013