Into the blue....

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Watched this last night with Paul Walker. Amazing views of the sea/ocean.
Great underwater filming. Nice use of sharks. Jessica in a bikini :thumbsup: And the sound of water, creaking ships/planes is cool. Plot is not to bad. 8/10 for entertainment.

raigraphixs said:
Jessica in a bikini :thumbsup:
Admittedly it was probably this let led me to the cinema but I thought it was a enjoyable film :)

Yeah this was one of the most underated films last year, you couldn't even say that its a guilty pleasure, becuase its so well made and even Paul walker wasnt THAT bad in it.

Was very enjoyable, the plot was suprisingly well written and YES, Jessica Alba may have helped in my descision a lot too.

I would probabaly agree on 8/10, which is very suprising considering the picky git that i am.

GOod stuff...
Guess I will be watching this ASAP :)
But do I watch it with mates or the girlfriend... ;)

I like diving so I took to this movie. Mindless fun 8/10 Jessica in a bikini is worth the look alone. :devil:

Will have to give this a rent, have kind of avoided it due to Paul Walker but as i'm a diver and by coincidence i also happen to like Jessica Alba ;) i may give it a go!!! :D

Rob

Dave-S said:
SO is this more of an action movie, a drama, or a thriller, or just mindless fluff?

A True Story mate. :smashin:

Dave-S said:
SO is this more of an action movie, a drama, or a thriller, or just mindless fluff?

Its a action thriller about diving and stuff.... suprsiningly its not really that mindless at all.

Not to say that its deep, its just an enjoyable and well made film.

Just shows how films are all about personal opinion.

This film has got stinking reviews nearly everywhere I checked out !! (thats obviously reviews that didn't give marks out of 10 for Alba in a bikini, but based on the film itself).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom