internet radio on xbmc?

stammie

Established Member
Reaction score
My brother-in-law wants to get an xbox with xbmc, but he wants internet radio to work on it,
I remember an old build I had of this had this feature but can't find it on the new build I'm using,
can anyone recommend a build of xbmc with internet radio please?

Think you can load it up on a script , but not sure .

J

You can get scripts for shoutcast or if you download pimped edition of xbmc it will have it included.

thanks for the replies
anyone know if you can add your favourite radio stations or its just the ones included on the scripts?

It's basiclly all the shoutcast database for stations theres loads but if your on about real stations you listen to on normal radio then sorry no you can't from what I know.

triplea4uk said:
You can get scripts for shoutcast or if you download pimped edition of xbmc it will have it included.
I have the latest version of XBMC loaded pulled from the "official" xbmc iRC folder.
What do you get this "pimped" version from, and what does it give you in addition to the standard XBMC?

Pimped versions are normally available from your favourite torrent browser

John

It's possible to listen/watch BBC TV/radio (&youtube, google, comedy central ect) by installing a script called ooby.py (not sure of spelling)

Search scripts from within xbmc and it can be automatically downloaded and installed from within xbmc

Never heard of Pandora before but it looks like an awesome website even the girlfriend is impressed!!! It would be sweet if anyone could get it running on xbmc.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom