1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internal memory

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by roman700, Sep 9, 2005.

1. roman700

roman700

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I've just given my Mum a cheap Concord digital camera with an internal memory, and no memory card yet, and no instructions!

Once she's taken a few photos, stored in the internal memory, how can she print them out? If possible, initially without the use of a computer as I won't be able to show her how to use it for several weeks at least!!!

Can she take and give the whole camera down to a processor to do it?

Thanks.

2. sorbiegunner

sorbiegunner
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    If she knows a helpful shop then hopefully, yes. If you can't find the time to show her how to dump them on to a PC then you most prob haven't got the time to explain the concept of dpof either so good luck mum.

3. roman700

roman700

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks!!! :)

4. sorbiegunner

sorbiegunner
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Sorry bit pis*ed when I posted that. I don't think most shops will be geared up to print photos from the internal memory, Boots etc. just take your card and shove it into their machine so what she will need is a small independent shop with helpful staff who wont mind spending half an hour getting her snaps out of her camera and printing them for her. It really would be much easier if you could get her a memory card though, she could just put into a machine herself at Tesco's for instance.