Interference only using TVlink connected to DVD player

R

Rosie

I am not sure what Forum this should be on so I will post it on here and on the DVD section.I just hope you can understand what I am asking.

I have just had my bargain SKY+ upgrade fitted todayand I was hoping they would install the SKY+ box in a different room, but no the fitter said upgrades had to be fitted in same room as existing sky box.

We have noticed since getting a new larger TV 2 weeks ago that we are getting a grainy picture through our TV link which is connected to the DVD player. We thought maybe it was the link causing a problem but no--take that out of the back of the DVD and plug straight into the TV and perfect crystal clear picture,Put the cable back into the DVD and then put DVD onto the sky channel--perfect picture and pefect recordings.!!However the picture returns to being grainy when it goes through the DVD again.

Any suggestions please we are totally out of ideas which is why we were hopng they would install in the other room.

The only other thing we did was to extend the Tv link cable as we had to move the new TV to another place which is why we thought the cable could be at fault---but as I said the picture is fantastic just bypassing the DVD player.

Really happy with the SKY+ so far and we even get os lovely Pace box.

Thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom