interference on playback

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by lisa burrell, Apr 23, 2007.

1. lisa burrell

lisa burrell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Lisa hear

My mp3 player. Creative zen M as I said before on this forum has 6534 songs on it now. As you can imagine I am slowly getting through them. I have heard songs. That are slightly older than me and some Newer hidden away on CD's I guess I never realised I own. it's a sheer joy to put on Random play. If you like could even describe it as my own personal celestial juke box. But with all this up side. There is an annoying factor crept in. As I am slowly getting through songs what I am hearing is sorry about this. This is My Dads input hear we had a chat about it and a listen .. Is what we can only describe as car ignition noise like a band of interference going through the whole of albums. Squeeze white double CD of there A+B sides is particularly bad as well as The Eagles Greatest hits. Please has anyone else encountered this problem.. I must add this is only on some Albums.

[email protected]~~

2. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,150
    I've not had anything similar on my ZVM? Are the affected albums ripped from CD's or were they downloaded. The issue could be from the source.

3. lisa burrell

lisa burrell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the interest Tejstar

The music all been loaded from our CD collection into wmf that some have this ignition noise going through the entire CD not just one track. most are fine but its the occasional one I do not know how many in total are actually effected.

The noise is on the recordings its not happening sporadically on the player I/e when a car goes by for example. Love to no what the cause is. Since i have done this we have a new computer so be intresting to say the least.

What The obviouse thing to do now i guess is wipe say one of the items mention and try a new up load of that CD from Dell to the player.

[email protected]~~

4. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,150
    So the actual CD's are fine but the MP3 rip's are not? If so, try another rip using WMP. If you get the same then maybe try using different software like Media Monkey.