1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interconnect to beat Bleu Heaven

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by Alex47, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Alex47

Alex47

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Actually I do not want to "beat" it, I use BH with Bullet plugs for my DAC and pre/power, and looking for a decent under £200 cable to retain the transparency of Nordost, but add some more body and fullness to the sound. Any ideas?

2. alexs2

alexs2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,674
    At under £200....you could try something like Kimber Silver Streak,which comes in at just under £200/m and should give you a richer sound,although I've recently changed a few of my interconnects to Nordost Red Dawn and been very pleased with the results...I know what you mean by the body and fullness aspects,as the Nordosts do tend to sound a little lean.

Van den Hul First Ultimate is also worth a look,as is Chord Chorus,but if you're after a clean and rich sound,the Kimber would take some beating.

3. nikyzf

nikyzf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Linn Silver, £185 I think, gives a richer sound than most. I use it between Kairn and Klout but I don't see why it shouldn't be used in non-Linn systems too.

4. Alex47

Alex47

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, guys. How about Cardas Cross? Any experience?

5. Londondecca

Londondecca

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
    I had some Cardas cables a few years ago, very good stuff. My advice would be to find a dealer who will let you borrow some cable to try it in your system. In my experience cable is very system dependant.