Interact with BBM

akhlaq768

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Is there an iphone app for my iphone4 that will interact with BBM (blackberry messenger?)

thanks

It's not possible.

Blackberry messenger and Blackberry Internet services are a paid service, you'll probably never see them on other platforms, or at least not whilst maintaining all their functionality.

Whatsapp and ping et al do a half-baked job of mimicking BBM, i don't bother with them on my iphone though as it just feels cheap and weird.

I've used Pingchat a few times and actually dont mind it. The biggest issue is getting people to download and use it. I only actually use it to send messages to a guy i work with that mentioned it and we have each others IDs from testing it one day.

Thats why Whats app is much better in my opinion as it does not use ID's but instead uses your phone number, once installed it will tell you who of your contacts have already started using whats app.

It's not possible.

Blackberry messenger and Blackberry Internet services are a paid service, you'll probably never see them on other platforms, or at least not whilst maintaining all their functionality.

Whatsapp and ping et al do a half-baked job of mimicking BBM, i don't bother with them on my iphone though as it just feels cheap and weird.

Not having used BBM, I'm wondering why BBM is superior to Whatsapp?

I'd recommend Ping Chat.

I use it to message my friends family on iphone and andriod. Nice! Much better than BBM which requires a friend code. Ping can search your address book for contacts.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom