• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

insurance question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikeyjac

Distinguished Member
Hi all,
I'm going to be getting a iPhone soon to replace my 2g, either a 3gs or the new one when it eventually comes out , and I was just wondering, I'll be getting it on orange.. but what is the best way to insure it for loss, accidental damage or theft?
I noticed orange insure it for £12 a month :rolleyes: I'm with Natwest do they offer any insurance?
I'll be going to uni next september and so obviously want it insured. Now I have a macbook pro as well and that is insured by pcworld which is quite good ( £9 pm) but they don't cover for loss or theft.. would natwest cover that as well?
Cheers
Jack

hutch

Distinguished Member
Please search, there are a number of existing threads about insuring your iPhone.

spikeyjac

Distinguished Member
Sorry, I'm asking about my laptop as well, and specific insurance through natwest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom