Instructions on £2.50 CD-WOW Voucher Here !

I used that mailinator thing and it worked fine.

£13.49 with discounts for Finding Nemo R2/4 Double Disc with DTS and 5.1 soundtracks !

Got it through the post today. Cheers CDWow.

It's still working today.

Just ordered Finding Nemo R2/4 Double Disc for £13.49 with discounts

Has anyone used a Hotmail account to get the voucher?

When I click the email link, it goes to a "site outside of etc" and the url is gobbledygook, full of % signs. Tried to amend url but whatever I do it always endsup as "link has expired, refresh link etc".
Anyone know how to overcome this.
Ta
Nick

Originally posted by bob1
I used that mailinator thing and it worked fine.

Well having used the voucher before, I thought well thats that and then you saved my credit card :clap: Cheers bob1
That mailinator, link here Mailinator, does the job and so now have Finding Nemo R2 for £13.49 and The Producers R1 for £5.49 :laugh:

No Probs,

Can't believe one post has had 22,000 views !

We do like our vouchers !

I was planning on placing an order for a box set dvd using cd wow and was wondering wheather any one has been stung by customs using there service?

Is anyone else getting a load of spam being sent to you because of siging up for a voucher - i am and i know it's from cd wow (or whoever holds the voucher details) cos i havent used these emails for anything else.

Rag

Originally posted by marcowil
It's still working today.

Just ordered Finding Nemo R2/4 Double Disc for £13.49 with discounts

No need to go to all the hassle of getting the vouchers for this - this is only HK$189.99 on the .HK site. According to XE.com that's only £13.41. Of course, you may have to factor in an exchange rate commission depending on your bank (BTW what happened to the option to choose the currency you were billed in at the worldpay checkout?)

Has the Trustcard £1.50 offer ended ?

Whenever i open the link i comes up saying that the promotion has ended.:thumbsdow

Please folks, anyone help?

When I click the email link, it goes to a "site outside of etc" and the url is gobbledygook, full of % signs. Tried to amend url but whatever I do it always endsup as "link has expired, refresh link etc".
Ta
Nick

ordered Freddy vs Jason R2 at about 4pm today and it was still working then, got that for £8.49 after discounts.

Increased prices :thumbsdow
£1.50 voucher finished :thumbsdow

Looks like my business will be headed elsewhere. :(

Shame as CDWOW are the best internet shop i have used in 2 1/2 years.

Oh yeah Ebay - well good luck sorting ou the real from the fake - just wait a week or two and another offer will appear somewhere

They'll bring somit out. Think of the business they'll lose if they dont.

[crossing fingers]

Originally posted by budfox
Has the Trustcard £1.50 offer ended ?

Whenever i open the link i comes up saying that the promotion has ended.:thumbsdow

Bad news indeed :(
but the £1.00 off is still there, cdwow.com/amex :D

The Trustcard link still works for me and used it with mailinator and it came through within a couple of minutes. :)

Originally posted by nickyvicar
Please folks, anyone help?

Ta
Nick
BUMP:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom