1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instead of the Sweetspot?

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by KraGorn, Dec 9, 2003.

1. KraGorn

KraGorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I was very interested in the Sweetspot and registered with them, however weeks have passed and nothing except a brochure has appeared. :(

I'm now fed up waiting for it to appear and have pretty much decided to buy something that exists, as opposed to what appears to be the A/V world's equivalent of vapourware.

Can anyone suggest other such cards, primarily for processing VCR and occasional NTL cable for viewing on a Z2?

Cheers.

2. Mr.D

Mr.D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,150
    Pixelview Xcapture
    Packard Bell TV100

I prefer the Xcapture myself.

I could even be persuaded to part with the TV100 ( I never use it anyway)

3. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm told they should have some samples next week, pretty much finished product AFAIK.

Using a PB-TV100 myself without problem but anxious to see RGB/component capture of the Sweetspot.

:smoke:

4. David PluggedIn

David PluggedIn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Hi KraGorn

It most definitely *does* exist ! , the last hurdle we had were some minor PAL issues to work through and they were successfully tested yesterday.

We are still committed to shipping in December, but felt it was better to only email people when we had something definitive rather than a day by day account!

All registered users will be hearing from us again in the next few days with details of how to place their orders – in the meantime thanks for your patience!

Cheers