Instant On - Suspended Game Resume and Dash Issues

Det

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I'm tired of logging back on after a hard day's work and wanting to load up Titanfall to have it lock up after 5 seconds and me have to reboot it.

I can't be the only one suffering from this. Happens nearly every time.

Also tired of the side stuff on the home screen having the forever loading circle icon and then the inevitable "We're sorry" bit.

Does the next update fix these issues?

I've had this as well, happens every so often but not just with TF

Would load my pins at all yesterday, just got the "sorry" message.

Would load my pins at all yesterday, just got the "sorry" message.
Ive had that loads and found a hard reset will fix that

Ive had that loads and found a hard reset will fix that
Had a hard reset and it didnt do the trick with me yesterday. Frustrating.

Never had that with the pins, There was an issue with one of the BT Homehubs causing a similar issue.

The issue I get is a sign in has changed and it logs you out of everything, I am the only user of the console so not sure what's happening.

Also for games like tf you will get kicked to main main game screen as past there your connected to servers which you would have been kicked from for being idle when you turned off.

Otherwise the resume has been fairly good but not higher than 90% success I suppose. Better than a kick in the knackers I suppose. ;)

Also for games like tf you will get kicked to main main game screen as past there your connected to servers which you would have been kicked from for being idle when you turned off.

Pardon?
I think I get what you were trying to say, which is that if you try to resume games such as Titanfall you will be kicked from the severs for idling.

I've had that, and I've had an issue with loss of sound when trying to resume Tomb Raider.
I'd have to press the menu button and select quit, the reboot the game.

Pardon?
I think I get what you were trying to say, which is that if you try to resume games such as Titanfall you will be kicked from the severs for idling.

I've had that, and I've had an issue with loss of sound when trying to resume Tomb Raider.
I'd have to press the menu button and select quit, the reboot the game.

yes probably not the best at explaining,

in Titanfall when you get to the main menu the first thing the game does is connect to back end servers that feed all the menu items so even tho you have still not said what type of game you are playing I believe you are "connected" to a server. Idling here will get you disconnected and dumped back at the main holding screen, I assume resuming will cause issues as the server slot you had will probably not be valid at resume time and so cannot really resume only take you back to the first menu screen.

this was more an excuse for titanfall due to how it works, BF4 seems pretty bad for random glitches, sometimes the resume fails and I am unable to load again after quitting for 30 seconds or more. There is certainly some bugs left in the resume code but when it works its pretty cool.

Got several games that stick at loading screen, need to reboot again and again then they work

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom