Installer in Kent

kavalier

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi I have an old BNQ W100 projector (and a pull down screen -screen already fitted) but would like to set up the projector from ceiling and run cables so that I can connect to a TV, DVD, have facility for PC/console connections and amp etc. As I have the Projector and scree, all I need is for the projector to be fitted (I'd assume ceiling mount?) and associated cabling. I wondered what the approx cost to install in the front room of a terraced house would be and who I could approach in Kent. I live in the Medway Towns, Kent.

Give the guys at kent home cinema a call, but to be honest i doubt you realise the work involved, it will be very costly!

I could easily do an install like this, but you are looking at removing floorboards upstairs, feding cables along the ceiling, buying an av amp ect.

just the cables will cost a few hundred pounds, then say 2 guys for a day to do the install, and that would be good going, then one guy the next day setting it all up.

For the cost involved you would be crazy not to but a decent hd projector and electric screen which can be triggered by the amp. Then of course you will need speakers, and you may as well route the cabling for that in the ceiling while you are there.

If you have any friends who are good at diy i would get them to help you:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom