Installer in Essex??

HCman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am looking for an good installer that could advise on equipment, install & calibrate a system for a reasonable price in Essex.

Any recommendation will be much appreciated.

TIA.

HCman

Just to clarify, I am looking for a projector & screen + sound & picture calibration. :smashin:

ISF calibration would be the best bet. However, it is best to let the installer come and have a look at the room in which the equipment will go.

Any Cedia certified installer will be able to do what you need and many will travel anyway.

What is your budget for the complete project?

Thanks for the reply Apone,

I am not sure about budget yet, I need someone to come in, take a look at the room and advise, install and calibrate.

I am hopping to find such a competent person in Essex hence my original question.

HCman

Many thanks Apone,

I'll give them a try! :smashin:

To confirm publicly, we cover kent, essex, sussex, surrey, London. And I am ISF certified. Oh and we are CEDIA. Thanks for the recommendation Apone.

If you were CEDIA then I would be alot happier than I am with current organisation.

(That's an endorsement of Liam as a CEDIA Member but not particuarly of CEDIA)

V.

Whoops! Should say we are CEDIA MEMBERS.

But yeah I think my arthritic gran could probably turn paperwork around faster LOL!!!!

She could propably run it better to.

Hi HCMAN,

have you already got an idea of equipment you want or are you looking for ideas for that as well.

the set-up of projector, screen and sound is not a difficult, is it for your house or office?

good luck

dave

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom