Installer in Chesterfield / Sheffield area??

gbech

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Am wanting some help wall mounting a 20 - 30inch LCD on a plasterboard :eek: wall, also HD video + audio cabling running from sky hd box in living room to the upstairs room the telly is going in.

Also a Cat6 run from same room upstairs to living room to properly network my media centre pc would be a bonus.. but not essential.

Cheers

Well tv is ordered now and gone for a 27inch LCD, was contemplating a 32 but though that would be pushing my luck on the plasterboard wall.

So anyone know of any reliable installers in my area or who might be willing to travel :lease:

just need the telly wall mounting and the cable running, in wall cavities if possible.

Could attempt it myself but with my DIY skill i'll probably demolish the house somehow and incurr the wife's eternal wrath :rolleyes:

ADV Installs are near your area and will fit your own equipment. I've just had an install done by them and it was excellent - and a reasonable price, too (they charge by the hour, or part thereof).

Here's their website www.homecinemainstalls.co.uk or call Shaun on 08701 99 57 55.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom