install in birmingham /west midlands

tonyl4

hi

I'm after an install but also need all the 'blokey' stuff done aswell lol. (plastering,building etc) the painting bit i can handle

i currently have kitwise :

50" panny 8phd
denon 3805
sky hd
xbox 360
wii
arcam dv79
anthony gallo due
anthony gallo x2 a'divas
anthony gallo x2 micros

i have the panny above the fireplace which has an reduntant fire in. the kit is on a glass stand next to the chimney place. wires are a major problem.

i'm hoping to have the panny where it is still but hopefully flush or at least hung with no wires on show. my kit housed in the fireplace (this is where the building works comes in!) with a glass door keeping my kit completely away from my 18month daughter and soon to be new arrival. my speakers to be wired into the walls again giving me the desired affect.

is this something anyone can help me with? i'd also be grateful if anyone give me a rough cost so i'll have a benchmark for when i do finally get someone in to give me my dream setup.

cheers

Tony

Y

YONKEY

hi, ive just had my 42" lcd tv & home cinema fitted with all wires chased into the wall , the guys did a great job if you pm me i will give you his details. yonkey

NiPsTeR

Standard Member
I am currently looking for a quote only at the moment on installing a 50" sammy, above a working fireplace.

Any info would be great.

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom