Install apk files on Hisense smart TV N39 powered by VIDAA

5kperweek

Novice Member
Hello there, please I bought a Hisense smart TV N39 . It says Powered by VIDAA. Please is the a way I can install a third party app, or Google play services, and other apk files? Please need some help.

Educated Guess

I have a few 3rd party apps on my Hisense TV. I used ES File Explorer to install APK's directly from the cloud. Not sure what software yours is running but I'd be surprised if it didn't work.

5kperweek

Novice Member
Thanks man for the insight. Please with the software version, can we know if TV set can accept apk? I plugged a USB key to my TV containing apk files, TV menu can't see files, everything was blank. Maybe there must be a third party patch to make TV recognize Android apps. Please help.

adash

I have a few 3rd party apps on my Hisense TV. I used ES File Explorer to install APK's directly from the cloud. Not sure what software yours is running but I'd be surprised if it didn't work.
Which TV do you have? Is it based on Vidaa or Android?

5kperweek

Novice Member
I am surprised coz the TV you mentioned runs on VIDAA and not android, so you should not be able to install apks.
Hello Adash, thanks for your message, was away, just came in and seeing your message. please after doing some researching, i discovered TV system is Linux portal interface UI. no browser with an address bar where one can do a search. its only having some build in search engines. you cant download anything to tv. i discovered system was build by www.netrange.com . please Help!

Dodgexander

Hello Adash, thanks for your message, was away, just came in and seeing your message. please after doing some researching, i discovered TV system is Linux portal interface UI. no browser with an address bar where one can do a search. its only having some build in search engines. you cant download anything to tv. i discovered system was build by www.netrange.com . please Help!
There isn't anything you can do, the TV doesn't run android so therefore you can't install android apps. You are limited to use Hisense apps.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom