Instagram help

yorkshirecath

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I changed phones today and now can't get into my Insta account. I have 2 and one is fine but the other just will not let me in (is still there)
I had to change the password but then said it was a suspicious log in and said it had to send me a 6 digit code which i entered, it then just sent me back to the login page and I keep going round in circles. Any ideas? I've tried via my phone and the computer. Messaged and emailed Insta but i believe they rarely get back to you
Thanks

Have you tried logging in on a desktop computer? Sometimes apps/mobile sites lack a feature if you have got into a pickle with multiple login attempts.

Yea have tried on phone via app and website and on the website via the computer

Are you fully logged out on old phone? Log out, clear data and uninstall from old phone just to be sure. No reason why shouldn't let you login on new after.

Might be an idea to change password, then try logging in on new device. (I know you shouldn't have to but may just be something to try if still have issues)

Just turned my old phone on and the account I used wasn't on there anymore but yet it'll let me add it and log in fine??

Have you tried phoning instagram? I believe there's a number you can call and they should sort it straight away! Hope this helps!

From the OP's last reply it may appear that the case was solved.

It was bumped by someone promoting their own blog :nono:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom