• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Inspiron 530S

B

buildrebuild

Has anyone got a InspironTM 530S, and if so could you tell me if it's quiet?

Also, can you change the PSU, CPU cooler etc?

Thanks
C

Such

Prominent Member
I have just setup my 530s and the fan is loud for 5secs when switching on, but speed drops off when the system has started.

It's not loud (for me) but I would not use it as a home theatre pc as you may find the fan noise too much.

No sure about changing bits as I won't be!

By the way I got a great deal on dell outlet:

Intel dual core 2.66
320gb hd
256mb Radeon graphic
2 mb ram
dvd+- drive
Vista premium
card reader & bluetooth

all for £266 inc vat & delivery!!:clap:

Hows that!!

Such

Prominent Member
it's best to wait when they have their offers such as free delivery and money off:D

They usually have them every month, subscribe to their newsletter, from their website

jolly

Prominent Member
it's best to wait when they have their offers such as free delivery and money off:D

They usually have them every month, subscribe to their newsletter, from their website

That’s a good idea, will do

My 6 year old wants a laptop for his birthday the above would do nicely

W

winning formula

I have just setup my 530s and the fan is loud for 5secs when switching on, but speed drops off when the system has started.

It's not loud (for me) but I would not use it as a home theatre pc as you may find the fan noise too much.

No sure about changing bits as I won't be!

By the way I got a great deal on dell outlet:

Intel dual core 2.66
320gb hd
256mb Radeon graphic
2 mb ram
dvd+- drive
Vista premium
card reader & bluetooth

all for £266 inc vat & delivery!!:clap:

Hows that!!

Im looking to buy from the dell outlet there must be some sort of catch for their prices being so cheap.Do you have to build the pc yourself? How long is the delivery? Did your pc come with any problems? Etc etc.

Such

Prominent Member
Im looking to buy from the dell outlet there must be some sort of catch for their prices being so cheap.Do you have to build the pc yourself? How long is the delivery? Did your pc come with any problems? Etc etc.

NO catch, all systems are built already - they are returns within the dell 7 day greturns policy or cancelled orders.

They all come with dell warranty too. I have bought 2 systems from there so far and both have looked new. Could not tell the difference!

No probs with my system which I had for 4 yrs which I've just sold.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom