Insignia NS-42PDP 42"... any thoughts?

H

Hexxagonal

I'm thinking of buying this tv, the only thing I can find is this at the Best Buy site though.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...CategoryId=pcmcat95100050005&id=1142301233866

I can't find any reviews or anything. I saw it in Best Buy and really liked the picture; however, I was wondering if you all had any impressions with this tv or Insignia as a brand. I'm going to be using it almost exclusively for Xbox 360/PS3 (about 90% and 10% tv) and am slightly concerned with burn in.

B

bersa2

Well I just bought one of these TV's on Sunday and it had to be shipped in from out of state. Then I need to get an HD DVR from my cable company, which I will do Saturday or so( I need to burn some stuff off my existing DVR). I'll let you know what I think of it when it is all up and running. I also work for the the cable company and I have seen quite a few HD TV's. I am just as curious as you.

B

bersa2

So far I like it. DVD, SD Cable (digital), PS2, all look good. Can't wait till Sat and I get my HD DVR. Day 1- Well worth the money.

B

bersa2

Overall I'd say it is worth the money. HD looks pretty darn good. HD DVR playback also good. I think they are closing them out, they're not on the website anymore.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom