• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Inside the Abbey where my daughter gets married in less than 5 weeks.........

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
This is a shot of the inside of Newbattle Abbey Dalkeith. The chapel.

Our daughter gets married on June 18th at the Abbey inside this room and I thought I'd show a set of shots I took in 2009 with a Sony A700 but never really got round to giving it the HDR treatment. Today I found the shots and 2 years after taking the shots ..............I did edit the whole lot and HDR them.

Newbattle Abbey Dalkeith HDR by icemanonline, on Flickr

I like this..................I know not to all taste but I HDR and this is the 1st time I tried the inside of a building. I prefer landscape shots.

Anyway...........if you like it or not its fine. I do.

Now - Back to finding the shots I was looking for when I found these and getting on with some words for the :laugh: Nerve racking this wedding business!!

icemanonline

shotokan101

Banned
Well Andy - what can I say - you're HDR processing has improved vastly - and please take that as a compliment.

That shot is way overcooked for my tastes - but it does look rather nice in mono :)

JIm

shotokan101

Banned

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
Cheers Andy - personally I prefer it with the exposure corrected and a bit more contrast :p:p

...."Fetish" ? - "Moi"? - you don't really wanna go there mate - trust me :D

JIm - The Gimp

Mask..............you had to mention the rubber,leather stuff.

Where's ma dummytit!!

Cheers Jim or whatever you call yourself as its a Friday!! :blush::laugh:

icemanonline

shotokan101

Banned
I like the mono too..............but I really like the loud in your face original.

The mono actually looks infrared -ish!! Mmmmmm

icemanonline

Mmmm.... gotta have a look at the "negative" versions now...... :rolleyes:

JIm - Spank Me and Gag Me Big Boy :devil:

shotokan101

Banned
No No No!!

To Much Mary or Jimmy or whatever he she is was or is about to become...........Am gone, and not for a Negative either!! :laugh:

Cheeeeeerioooo

icemanonline (All Man)

Kiss Kiss - sleep tight and dream of me..... In Red Latex.... :D

Jim

RajP

Distinguished Member
Kiss Kiss - sleep tight and dream of me..... In Red Latex.... :D

Jim

Goodness me.. the conversation started about Abbey and is now on Red Latex... whatever else?? chat about a photo or something??:eek:

Anyways, I like the both photos but as Jim mentioned, I would like to see the exposure reduced a bit....:)

Raj

shotokan101

Banned
Goodness me.. the conversation started about Abbey and is now on Red Latex... whatever else?? chat about a photo or something??:eek:

Anyways, I like the both photos but as Jim mentioned, I would like to see the exposure reduced a bit....:)

Raj

Religion is always pretty extreme Raj :devil:

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom