• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Inserting Graphics to a Topic

Tosh McCaber

Standard Member
I have just purchased a Sky HD 2Tb box. I also have a Toshiba DVD recorder recording from the Sky box, and a slightly older Aiwa home cinema amplifier/ tuner, which as a VCR on board, where I'm converting old cassettes to DVD. The new Sky box only has one scart socket- my present Sky box has two, both of which I use. One and a half year old Panasonic 50" telly. Also a computer, via HDMI directly into the telly.

In order to obtain some help with my revised set up, would like to display a circuit diagram of the present set up layout, which I have scanned from an A4 drawing onto the computer as a .jpg. Can anyone tell me how to convert this into a graphic to submit in my thread?

dante01

Distinguished Member
You first need to upload the image to a photo sharing site. Youthen copy the url of the image on the sharing site and use the image tags to post it to this site. Enclose the url within image tags like this:

Code:
[B][IMG]http://cdn.static-avforums.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif[/IMG][/B]

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom