Inserting Graphics to a Topic

Tosh McCaber

Standard Member
I have just purchased a Sky HD 2Tb box. I also have a Toshiba DVD recorder recording from the Sky box, and a slightly older Aiwa home cinema amplifier/ tuner, which as a VCR on board, where I'm converting old cassettes to DVD. The new Sky box only has one scart socket- my present Sky box has two, both of which I use. One and a half year old Panasonic 50" telly. Also a computer, via HDMI directly into the telly.

In order to obtain some help with my revised set up, would like to display a circuit diagram of the present set up layout, which I have scanned from an A4 drawing onto the computer as a .jpg. Can anyone tell me how to convert this into a graphic to submit in my thread?

Gavtech

Administrator
No further conversion should be necessary.... apart from which, though it is usually possible to turn any proprietary graphic into an image, it is not usually possible the other way around.

Just submit the jpg... provided it is within the file size requirements that you will encounter when you post it.

When you come to submit a post, scroll down until you see a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'

This will provide the facilities to upload the image.
Once the image is uploaded you can use the options as directed and the image will be attached to your post.

If you wish to embed the image in your post, then copy the pictures url from the attachments manager and put the cursor wherever you want it in the post, then click the 'insert image' icon (picture of mountains) and paste that url in the box provided.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom