Injustice: Gods Among Us

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Just watching the quick look of it now trying to decide whether to buy this or just put Mortal Kombat back in, i loved the last MK and this looks like it could be good, ill give the demo a bash and see how it goes.

Pac3y

I picked this up on friday after following the production!

Good game! Although there's some major issues with the online play. It appears to encourage cheap tactics to win fights at present - I've played around 70ish games online and i'm doing well but there's some serious issues with balance.

For example;

Superman: Can win an entire fight by flying in the corner and eye beaming the floor to mid area - Does far to much dmg upon block, and it's pretty difficult to dodge as it's constantly repeatable.

Sinestro: Can do a top down projectile that knock downs, and can use again upon stand up. I've had a full game with someone who did this the whole match - The move is unblockable and takes some serious effort and timing to dodge.

Deathstroke: My main, played so many deahtstrokes who do nothing but machine gun from the edge of the screen, brilliant control but it's easily abused.

Now everyone i play appears to be reducing to cheap tactics to get wins. I hope NetherRealm can resolve and help balance the game or the online is going to go sour - I so want the game to be amazing online.

I'm not moaning because i've lost games here too like I say i'm doing well and decently ranked, just my 2p. :)

HITMAN SWAGGA

As frustrating as someone spamming a move is i dont think the game is that bad. its way too early to say that as everything is still being discovered right now.

As annoying as Superman doing that top down laser (which is an overhead - block it high) a character like Ares or Shazam can easily teleport through that and punish without great timing.

And apart from counter picking just finding more out. Doomsdays move where he jumps and lands on you is cheap when someone does it over and over but as soon as he jumps jusy dash forward and you will land behind him with loads of time to punish.

Whats annoyed me is rage quitting, ive only messed around with a few people but below is a vid of someone quitting on my earlier when i was Nightwing.

However all that said, really enjoying this game at the moment :thumbsup:

Pac3y

Yeah it's counter picking galore at the moment! It's bugged at the moment too where the quiter gets the win too? I may be mistaken. That video is a prime example of a sore loser, played. :D

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
I'm waiting for my copy of this to come through, id say id give you some matches but I don't think I would be much competition!

HITMAN SWAGGA

I'm waiting for my copy of this to come through, id say id give you some matches but I don't think I would be much competition!

:) You are too kind Sir, I have been playing the game solidly for about 2 weeks now but believe me the first week was gruesome, getting used to a lot of the cheap **** that people do (spamming one move over and over etc) but stick with it and you will be up to speed in no time after you find someone that suits your style of play.

Would be cool to get in a few games sometime :smashin:

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
:) You are too kind Sir, I have been playing the game solidly for about 2 weeks now but believe me the first week was gruesome, getting used to a lot of the cheap **** that people do (spamming one move over and over etc) but stick with it and you will be up to speed in no time after you find someone that suits your style of play.

Would be cool to get in a few games sometime :smashin:

Sent you a FR :smashin:

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom