1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Initialize NW-HD3?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by holymonk, Mar 31, 2005.

1. holymonk

holymonk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have two computers, one at my mom's place, and one at my dad's place.
    Ofcourse i want to use my 20GB mp3 player to transfer my songs between them. But thanks to sonys screwed up ant-piracy solutions this doesnt work at all!

1. I Transfer the selected songs from my dads place to the mp3 player (Computer #1). Im using sonicstage 2.3

2. When i try to transfer song from/to Computer #2 , it says

"THE CONNECTED ATRAC AUDIO DEVICE MUST BE INITIALIZED TO BE USED WITH THE CURRENTLY INSTALLED SONICSTAGE"

it also says

"ALL DATA WILL BE LOST"

Since i forgot the CD for sonicstage 2.3 at my dads place, im using SS3 over here, but that shouldn't be a problem, or should it? , If thats the case, could someone upload SS2.3 to me? please?

Thx anyway. Cheers!

Oh, and one more thing, whats all this **** with authorizing your player, can i do that aswell? l live in Sweden by the way.

2. yonny

yonny

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dont use sonicstage if u want to transfer songs from pc to pc, just drag and drop from the "mass storage device" folder in "my pc"

3. mcfarfs

mcfarfs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
  4. holymonk

holymonk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yah, i know, but i might wanna listen to them aswell? Thats the whole idea you know.

5. holymonk

holymonk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    SS3 just says "
    Non-U.S. Access

It appears that your computer is currently accessing Connect from outside the United States. Due to licensing restrictions, music on Connect is not available for download from outside the United States.
    "