Initial 360 shipment - am i getting mine??

• Thread starter Deleted member 63670
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 63670

I pre ordered mine sometime near the beginning of Sept at my local Gamestation and was 17th on the list, I was wondering if the initial shipment would cover this so i could get mine. I don't know what the average allocation is for those kind of stores ( anyone know? ) but i did read that M$ were going to have a shortfall ( whats new ) and that any shipments after the first one would be in the new year.

Being 17th on the list am i likely to get mine? :confused:

Pre-ordered XBOX 360 on the 12th Sep myself with Gamestation. If you go to the Gamestation website, it mentions that anyone pre-ordering after the 24 Sept won't get one on the first shipment. So fingers crossed we should both get one :smashin:

I think we will all have to wait and see though. There has been some people on this forum saying that they have done the research and they are definately going to get one Blah, Blah :boring:

But until I get one sat under my LCD TV, I won't be taking anything for granted - nobody should!!

cheers

Jim

Well I ordered mine on the 20th August at my local gamestation and they weren't exactly confident I'd get one when I asked a couple of weeks ago!

i suppose its just wait and see, gamestation reckoned i'd be pretty safe at 17th on the list,

i would love to know what gamestation or game get in the allowance of new units like this, i would have thought around 30-40 units per store and shed loads of acc and games etc that they cant sell straight away as people cant get hold of a 360!!!!!

i pre-ordered mine yesterday ,lol

... so got no chance of dec 2nd arrival... ordered mine from amazon.

i looked on the dixons webby and it said that any 360s ordered after 27/9 wont get on the 2nd but will get in time for xmas!

if i get mine in time for xmas ill be happy!

flamejob said:
i pre-ordered mine yesterday ,lol

... so got no chance of dec 2nd arrival... ordered mine from amazon.

i looked on the dixons webby and it said that any 360s ordered after 27/9 wont get on the 2nd but will get in time for xmas!

if i get mine in time for xmas ill be happy!

Good luck Fella, I ordered from Amazon on 19th August and I`m not even sure I`ll get one for launch

I think if you 'aint ordered one yet, you might as well forget it and try and hunt one out on the day. There will be people who have pre-ordered a few and cancel all bar one on the day.

Most stores don't know how many units they are getting. Plus the launch titles aren't nothing to write home about so not bothered if I get mine or not.

smokedog said:
Most stores don't know how many units they are getting. Plus the launch titles aren't nothing to write home about so not bothered if I get mine or not.

I beg to differ about the launch titles, but each to thier own I guess

smokedog said:

I think the 360 has a great launch line up!

smokedog said:

I have to disagree too. The 360 has one of the best if not the best launch lineups of any console released so far.

*** Do You Not Read Any Threads!!!!! Look At The Very Top In The Xbox & Xbox 360 Forum, Do You See It????

I've Really Had Enough Of These Threads.

The New Film Staring Bill Murray is out soon it's called Groundhog Thread!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :suicide: What do I have to do. Stuart can I have the ability to make some threads jump out of the screen and punch some people in the face :eek: as making a sticky with a heading in caps reading "POST ALL 360 SHORTAGE INFO HERE - DO NOT START A NEW THREAD!! " obviously remains invisible to some.

Please no more :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom